TEAM DYNAMICS THAT WORK
A workshop for organizational leaders and teams. Using Patrick Lencioni’s framework from The Five Dysfunctions of a Team as a starting point, participants quickly learn what creates a high functioning team.
In this interactive workshop the team will:
- Take a deeper look at each of the five elements of a functional team: trust, healthy conflict, commitment, accountability and achieving great results
- Become aware of their individual relationship and that of the team’s to these five elements
- Evaluate a pressing challenge or goal through this lens and use it to achieve great results
- Generate team engagement and momentum
The elements of this workshop will be customized to focus on:
• Specifics which will support your team to move forward with ease
• Steps for achieving great results
• Team collaboration and engagement
If you are interested in finding out more about the Effective Communication workshop, please contact me for details.